Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Core'dinations & Tombow Blog Hop

YESSSSSS !!  I finally have internet again :)))  We've been on a month long horse showin' holiday and are heading into week 3 and have had REALLY sporadic internet access :(( ..... BUT, we're back into civilization again and I am back to blogging .....

So on to a fantastic Blog Hop with Core'dinations and Tombow - what a fantastic match......


I have been a HUGE Tombow adhesive fan for a very long time, so naturally I was excited to show off my love of this glue for the Core’dinations / Tombow Blog Hop !!
One of my fave Tombow adhesives is the Glue Pen.  It truly is the best for adhereing tiny little pieces without having any excess glue sneak out the sides :) )


I started this card using a piece of Core’dinations cardstock from the Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection (No. 28 – LOVE the kraft core) …… I cut a 12 x 12″ sheet down to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 and then folded it in half to open like a tent.  I then put the front of the card base into the Darice Woodgrain embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  I lightly sanded off the top layer and got a super effect for the front of the card .....


Using several different pieces of cardstock from the 6 x 6″ pkgs, I cut the branch, owls and hearts using my Silhouette.  Because this cutting tool is so precise, you can get teeny tiny little pieces of cardstock.  This is why I love the Tombow Glue Pen.  It was so easy for me to ‘draw’ my glue onto the back of all these little bits and they adhered perfectly where I wanted them ….. 
To finish it off I adhered a sentiment sticker from the David Tutera Celebrate Card Making system using 3D foam ….. Too cute !!

....... and as always Core'dinations is SUPER generous and so is Tombow so that means PRIZES !!!


All you have to do is head over to the blogs and comment to win >>>>>> EASY !!


Good luck and thanks for stopping by .....

5 comments:

  1. Love those cute little owls. The woodgraiThanksn paper was a perfect choice for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card - glad you are up and running again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute little owls against that background. The Core works so well with that wood grain embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete